Scatshop.com- Best toilet service for girls. Part 1 (4 parts)

Description:
The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
Part 2: I took the first load from Amina-she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
Part 3: The second was Yana-she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
Part 4: The third was Christina-this time the taste of her shit was a bit different-bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!
-
It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it-the girl should get the best service)-to serve several girls at once-its always very cool!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s086-0.mp4
File Size : 203.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:04:35
Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: