Scatshop.com- Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS

Description:
Youve been a huge disappointment lately slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Dont think Ill go light on slaves who disobey me worm. Youre tied under my throne for a reason-under my ass is right where you belong And I am *awfully* gassy right now so lets play a game shall we? Its called Lets See How Long You Survive" .
I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when Ive taped over your mouth isnt it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out slave? Youre not breathing oxygen anymore you little loser. Just Mistress Methane
Ooh Im feeling a little bit more up there I wonder if Ive got a little extra" for your punishment? Would be suiting wouldnt it. I bend over and *push* and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha how do you like your punishment now slave? That shit all over your face stink? Youll think twice about ever disobeying me again now wont you? That is if you survive this I fart and shart all over you over and over again ending with a MASSIVE fart until Im completely satisfied Aaah I feel so much better now slave.. How are you? OH Looks like you didnt make it suffocated to death from my gassy ass I guess you really werent cut out to be my slave afterall were you? &lt3
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-punishingslavewithmyfartsandsharts-mobilefriendly-1.mp4
File Size : 291.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:26
Video : AVC, 3 397 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/49n56hkn3z9a