Topwebmodels.com- Deepthroat Swallow Perfection

Description:
Meet Cassandra Cain, one badass deepthroating bitch. &nbspAnd I say that with all due respect. &nbspWe are not talking your regular B. &nbspNo...we are talking deepthroating B. &nbspI even had to ask her as she was shoving my cock down her flexible throat... So do you suck dick every day? &nbspYes, of course, she says. &nbspI think its more than daily. &nbspThose skills are epic. &nbspLets just talk blowjobs. &nbspFirst she has the lips, the motion and the desire to get that cum out of your dick. &nbspThen there_s the darn near perfect deepthroating. &nbspSo yeah, we need to give this Filly another trip around the track. &nbspGuys let me know if y_all like her and we will get her back...and pound that throat. &nbspHowever -- and pay attention -- watch this PERFECT finish. &nbspFull on stroke and swallow (I would have liked to see her show it off -- so sorry .5 deduction for a 9.5 -- a bit more), but then she makes sure she gets the full load then BAM all the way down on my dick AND swallows at same time &nbspSo good I had to put it in SLO MO &nbspLet me hear it guy &nbspI_m liking this B Deepthroater &nbspSH
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Topwebmodels.com
Info:
File Name : cassandra_cain_DTS.mp4
File Size : 1275.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 992 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: