Hotwiferio.com- BLACKMAIL FACIAL

Description:
I was working at my desk doing end of the month stuff when my printer broke. I always have so many documents to print at the end of the month so I really needed to get it fixed right away. So I called the Geek Squad and they sent over a young man to fix my printer. After a couple minutes I went into my office to see if he has finished repairing the printer. He said that he fixed my printer and then he hands me a photo of my face getting covered in cum that was stuck in the printer. I grabbed the picture away from him and told him that I was sorry he had to see the picture. I was so embarrassed He said he liked it and that he printed out the same photo for himself. I ask him why he did that and he tells me he wants to show it to all of his co-workers. I tell him not to but he says he_ll only destroy the photo if I get him off and let him cum on my face just like in the photo. I tried explaining to him that blackmail is illegal and that I can get him fired but he said that he doesn_t care because he doesn_t like his job anyway. I tried to reason with him but he bluntly states he just wants to cum on my face and then he_ll go. I finally give in and take out his cock and start jerking him off. He cock was so big and hard that I instantly got turned on and I started begging for his cum to be shot across my face. Then he started to feel up my breasts and tell me to spread my pussy and ass for him. I got so wet stroking his big cock that I started to tell him how anxious and excited I was to make him cum. Then all of a sudden he shot his hot cum all over my face. I got so turned on seeing all that cum shoot out that I ate the whole mess. I don_t usually like being told what to do and especially don_t want to be blackmailed by some nerd but I truly enjoyed sucking off that geeks cock today
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.28 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: