Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hey Guys Nothing like a nice swim when it_s 108 degrees out, sheesh Thought it was time to bring back the wet t-shirt idea, though the one I wore wasn_t see-through enough for Hubby Next time I_ll wear one of his little tank tops, my nipples should be as clear as day. It_s always a bit tough to fuck out in the water, though I love doing it. Gotta keep plenty of lube on hand or OUCH Also a bit tough to have sex in the blazing heat, damn it_s been hot here at our place. I thought it was supposed to start cooling down a bit but no luck. I do like to see my husband all lathered up while he_s fucking me I have to admit. Something about having a big strong sweaty guy banging away on me that seems so romantic, LOL.. As per usual when he came half his thick load shot right up my nose. You_d think that after all of these years that I_d get the hang of where to point his cock when he starts his climax, but I guess in the heat of things my aim goes haywire I have to be careful sometimes, if my aim is wrong he might kill the neighbors dog or something with one of his loads, LOL. Stay cool everyone, hope you enjoyed this week_s update. Hubby did want me to apologize for some of the image grabs, he didn_t realize that the auto iris button (whatever that is) got hit during our fun and ended up washing out a lot of the background. I thought it looked kinda cool, but what do I know, I_m just the big boobs in this endeavor.. -) Talk to you all next week..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : poolpoke01.mp4
File Size : 43.65 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videooolpoke01.mp4