Realtampaswingers.com- Earning My Big Commission

Description:
Well, as I am sure you are all aware, everyone is feeling the crunch of the bad economy....even me I was trying to sell a client a very expensive house and ended up having to be a very naughty realtor The things you do to earn that big commission I really wanted to close this deal but I had no idea what my client had in mind for me finally get his John Hancock. His wife had already given her approval on the house and she really wanted it. Now it was up to her husband to start wheeling and dealing. We were sitting in his kitchen, and he basically just came out and said that if I wanted my big commission I had to do some things that he wanted, that most realtors wouldn_t do. Hmmmm I thought, what could he possibly be referring to?? He then asked me to take my top down so he could see my breast. I thought about it, and also thought about how nice my bank account would look with that large deposit in it, and so hesitantly I agreed. I tried to keep covering myself up, but that wasn_t working too well....he wanted to see it all, and touch them too I was shocked What was I getting myself into?? Next I had to drop my dress so he could get the full naked effect, and to tell you the truth I was feeling a little embarrassed by now. When he asked me to take his cock out of his pants and suck on it, I was about ready to give up on the deal... His cock was nice and hard, so I just kept thinking about my big commission check and decided to go to with the flow. I was thinking that this was about as far as he was going to push me, but oh no He wanted to taste and my pussy and fuck me too Now what was I going to do? But I just kept reminding myself that the money would definitely come in handy, so I reluctantly agreed, again I jumped right up on the kitchen counter and he didn_t hesitate sticking his hard cock in his naughty realtors pussy hole I kept reminding him that he needed to sign the paperwork and also had to give me a deposit as well, but the deposit he was thinking about was different than what I was talking about... He ended up depositing his money load right in my pink pussy I couldn_t believe that I had just fucked my customer, right on his kitchen counter, all to earn a big commission He was a man of his word thought and turned around and gave me another deposit as well as his John Hancock Want to buy a house anyone??
Model:
Jeff Wells, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : bigCommission_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 200.12 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:16:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3199be90567eb