Realtampaswingers.com- Two Cum Hungry Sluts

Description:
Now you all know what Two Cum Hungry Sluts Dee and I are. Well our lucky member that we shot with up in Atlanta a few weeks ago, got to experience the two of us first hand Actually it only started out that he was going to be with me, but as I told you before, Dee was getting very horny watching me suck and fuck all of those great cocks while we were up there. My trusty girlfriend was not going to let another one pass her by, so the next thing I knew she was on her knees and sucking his hard, big, black penis with me. He loved it that she jumped in, so did I, and I could tell that Dee was loving it too. So much so that the next thing I knew she was demanding him to fuck her. I stepped out of the way cause I know she was serious and wanted that black meat inside her tight pink pussy hole, right then and there And our lucky member was happy to oblige. He rammed that stiff hard wood of his into her hole and stretched it out nice and wide and got it soaking wet. As I watched my pussy was getting even wetter too. I am always happy to share, but I still wanted to taste that yummy cum load. Then he said the magic words that he was ready to cum, and Dee and I knelt there like two hungry birds, with our mouths wide open and waiting for that warm, black juice to hit our faces and tongues His aim was dead on and he covered us both in his sperm. He stood and enjoyed looking at his liquid masterpiece on our faces, as Dee and kissed. Now it was clean up time and I licked thewarm load right off Dee_s face......always good to the last drop
Model:
Double Dee, Jordan Black, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Realtampaswingers.com- Two Cum Hungry Sluts