Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Selah Rain: The Swinging MILF &amp The Swinging Dick Selah Rain was born in Austria and lives in Missouri. She met Nicky Rebel at XLGirls and he tried her on for size, finding her a perfect fit. Nicky ate Selah out and fucked her, then gave her a hot cum facial. XLGirls: What type of man do you like, Selah? Selah Rain: I like a dominant but open man. He doesn_t have to have the perfect muscular body because ALL cocks matter to me. I_m bisexual so he has to be okay with sharing our toys...meaning women. I love a man who handles me in bed and takes control. XLGirls: Describe your perfect good time. Selah Rain: Anything as long as it_s good vibes, great friends, good music, good drinks and, of course, ends in some good, hot sex XLGirls: How do you dress when you are out in public? Selah Rain: Everything is tight, always. I_m an attention whore and love attention, but besides that, with the size of my ass and tits, nothing is ever loose-fitting. XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Selah Rain: I want to fuck on a waterfront balcony in as many countries as I possibly can.
Model:
Selah Rain and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SelahRain_37845_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1300.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:15

Download VIDEO:
SelahRain_37845_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB