Welcome back to my clip store. Today we have the very sexy Unique Lovely. You may remember her from Myfreecams or if you are a strip club patron you may have seen one of her live shows. So we have 7 guys lined up for her 1st ever Gangbang. She has never did something like this before so she is abit nervous. We open with Unique looking so cute in her black outfit, on her knees smiling with several cocks around her. She proceeds to suck them one by one taking each a from limp to rock hard in the matter of minutes. A few of the guys get abit rough and face fuck her abit. We see her struggle sucking on some of the BBC that we have for her. After she sucks them over and over the guys are ready to get their cocks wet. I have Unique strip down so everyone can see her sexy body. She starts sucking 1 cock, jerking another while the last one is ramming his cock deep in her pussy. We hear her moan as the guys switch from her mouth and hand to her tight wet shaven pussy. I made sure we had a good mix of cock sizes and several BBC's for her pleasure or pain depending on how you see it lol. A few guys hold her legs up as they get in her really deep. She screams out several times as a few of the guys don't hold back. She goes from white to black cock over and over as her pretty makeup starts to smear up. At one point they were throwing so much cock at her she didn't know what to do lol. They switch up positions to Doggie and hold her hips tight so she cant squirm away. One of our BBC's rams his cock so hard in her all you can hear is slap slap slap as he goes to town. The next one goes deeper than the rest and she loves it. He fucks her hard that( like in my cousins gangbang) she screams "Oh Yeah" as he makes her cum harder than she ever has before. Each guy follows this with some of the hardest fucking I have ever seen (Glad it wasn't me). They all fuck her like a jack rabbit not letting her have a min of rest inbetween. Finally they turn her back over so they can take turns fucking her missionary and push her body to its limits. Every one of our guys fuck her until she almost taps out each one pops their huge messy loads all over her face she practically can't see or breath at one point due to the amount of cum on her. She took all that cock like a trooper. Hopefully she's not to swelled up today lol. UHD 4K
Models: little_mina69

Duration: 37 min 32 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile