Hey there, cutie :3 You ready for your first time eating a whole load of my shit, yeah? I bet youre just starving, watching me teasing you, letting you peek at my upskirt, letting you take long looks at my plump white ass, being all sweet and mean Don worry, Ill make sure you really get your fill with your first time 😉
I lay out a plate and push out, honestly, one of the biggest turds in my lifeits humongous! And half of it misses the plate, getting all over my shag rug carpet! Look what youve made me do 😉 I should make you suck the shit off my rug fibers.. and clean up my fingers, theyre all caked with shit from having to pick up my turd, too! Open your mouth, little shit slave, and take a good shitty-finger fucking, feel them go down your throat I even taste some off my fingers myself, swallowing a little. Good, isn it, slave? 😉
Well thats great, cuz Im gonna force you to eat it all! 🙂 No mercy baby, I don care if you can breathe and choke on my shit 🙂 Follow my exact instructions, sweetie, make sure to gobble it all be worth my time, and Ill even let you worship me again <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile