So Im desperate to shit and Ive just hired this plumber guy to fix my toilet, but hes too busy messing around on his phone to actually fix anything! And Im just clutching my stomach and trying my best not to fart but failing, and I scold him and call this guy out for not getting right to work, and tell him how badly I need to gobut he keeps stalling and finally I cant take it anymore, I call this guy right on his shit and then I fart REAL loudand spot, oh my god, this plumber dude is actually HARD! Hes fucking getting off to me squirming and farting, and needing to take a shit! He actually WANTS to see me shit! What a fucking perv! I cant believe this crapand, I cant believe that, Im Im actually kind of turned on by it? Of course I cant fully accept that, I mean this is so dirty! So I play mean and hard to get, like yeah, I KINDA want to shit for this guy now that I know it turns him on, but dammit, hes still an asshole for forcing me.. I cant hold it in anymore, by this point Im just SEETHING to shit and cant stop farting. I pull down my panties and shit right in front of him, telling him to pull his cock out of his pants and jerk off to me, if hes so into it. I shit, right onto the floorand fart so fucking loud I feel like its tearing me a new asshole. Im surprised the guy didnt cum right then and there. So I make him clean my asshole with my tongue, since he made me shit, might as well clean meand tell him he can jerk off harder/faster than that, and that I want him to cum with me as I flick my clit with his tongue in my ass and I fucking cum, standing over him while he jerks off and cums on my pile of shit. I have a feeling Ill be having more plumbing” issues soon, and will have to call again 😉
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile