Your life has not been your own , neither have your dreams since the night I appeared in your room. Somehow you know you have been waiting for this night your whole life , when I finally appear for you , you are ready …
Deeply hipn0tic , dangerously seductive I have you stroking your cock almost immediately as I Scratch-Surface level My long nails down your chest , I want your feeble meat suit ready for Me. As HARD as you have EVER been , as the clock ticks down and down and you hear the sound of your heartbeat filling your mind I soothe your fears …all life ends eventually , and yours will forever mean something. A dy 1ng man deserves one last meal , come closer My pet and TASTE My sweet breast , lick My hard nipples , suckle like the needy creature you are ….
The sound of My fishnets ripping nearly break your mind and before you know it I am lowering Myself onto you , taking you DEEP inside , where you belong. I grind your COCK deep inside of Me , My eyes …My lips …My perfect ASS right there as I FUCK your cock , drawing ALL your POWER , all your LIFE Coerce into your cock until it 's fit to burst …
My hands are around your throat as I being to cum …I SQUEEZE inside and out ….and you CUM , your life spilling out of you into Me with every laboured beat of your heart …slower and slower until it is all gone …your cum , your spirit , your chi …your life..
Contains : tr4nce , mesmerise , sensual domination , succubus , executrix , powerful woman , fishnets , POV hand job /sex , mental domination , tit worship , ass worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile