My friends Caroline and Alice decided to have some fun for you to arrange a lesbian show , I acted as an operator . I asked my friends to dress for you, our fans are erotic, the girls wore short mini skirts and t-shirts , Alice and Caroline sat in the middle of the room , and first the girls kiss each other , then first Carolina takes off her shirt and shows you her Breasts , and Alice starts to caress the Breasts of Carolina , Alice caresses the nipples on the chest of Carolina , nipples on the chest of Carolina is very sensitive to caresses and they became like a stone , Carolina Now takes off his shirt Alice her big Breasts is just fine and excellent , Caroline also taken to caress the tongue Breasts of his girlfriend, Alice and Caroline are excited , and Caroline asks Alice to lie down on the floor , Alice lies down and Caroline climbs on her from the top and asks to open her mouth, Alice opens her mouth and Carolina fills Alice’s mouth with urine and shit . Oh yeah all over Alice’s mouth in shit, Carolina shits and pisses Alice in her mouth , after Carolina filled Alice’s mouth with shit , Alice caresses Caroline’s ass with her tongue , Alice licks the remains of shit . The girls change places and now Carolina is on the floor and Alice sat on the top of Caroline , and Caroline opened her mouth , at first Alice pissing on Caroline , and then shit in her mouth Carolina . At the end of the video Alice and Caroline kiss , their necks , mouths are all in shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile