Filthy Christmas Gift - - scatshop

I have a question for you ‘I’ve been a bad girl or good girl because Christmas coming soon. I wear sexy Christmas outfit on inlcude panty. I know you’ve been very dirty boy and I have some surprise for you. I also play with some bubble at the beginning just for fun. I tease you in doggy to show panty and grab my dildo to make it dirty with yummy shit. Sniff my asshole under the Christmas tree please. I talk dirty and sexy while inserting my well deserved gift into my asshole. Get shitty quickly. You get hard aren’t you? You can’t wait to get your filthy suprise from me. I play around with tight poo hole smudge some shit around. I bring myself close to make dirty shitty panties for Christmas my boy so let’s release a big and creamy turd straigt to see through panty. Also smear some of outside of panty. I poo in doggy then take off pants and show you what I’ve made for you only. I tell you I’ve made your gift and now want mine from you. I want your dick in my shitty hole. Don’t hesitate it’s time to giving gift each other. Please insert your dick deep into my hole. I tell you dirty about your dick in asshole and also tell you this is the best Christmas gift. Fuck me please in my fave pose. I knee on and continue to fuck myself while you cum. Gaping and stretching asshole as well. Is this the best gift which you could get for Chirstmas right? You own my dirty panty and fucked my asshole. You deserve the best from me 🙂 Merry Christmas 🙂
Models:

Duration: 17 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile