Missax.com- Insomniac pts. 3 & 4-Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax

Description:
​SYNOPSIS: Emma confesses her feelings for her step-brother_assuring him sex is just the medicine she needs for her insomnia_and it works. While Emma is dreaming in Chad_s arms_Britney_who believes herself to be Chad_s girlfriend_crawls into his bedroom window. The girls compete for Chad_begging Chad to choose him. (sex includes: Creampies_and facial cumshot).

(from Chad_s perspective)
It_s 10pm_and in order to help Emma with her insomnia_we all go to our bedrooms_even if we_re not ready to go to bed. I hear my phone text and it_s Britney_she wants to see me. I text her back_can_t.. got to watch Em. It_s difficult for me to hit the send button but obligation has always weighed over any sort of fun. I guess I_m just wired that way. Britney text me back_I can be at your bedroom window in 10 minutes, and she sends me a picture of her breasts. I can feel my cock stiffen_and then I hear a soft knock on the door.
Can I come in? Emma walks in without hearing my answer. She looks at me with determination.
What_s up? I_m half annoyed with her and half concerned. I_m always concerned for Emma_I guess I_m just wired that way.
Emma breathes in deeply and confesses that she_s in love with me. I tell her how absurd that is.. of course she loves me but she is not _in love_ with me_she misspoke_and I_m sure that_s some side effect of her lack of sleep. She looks at me with determination_she wants me_she wants me to make love to her.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_insomnia3_4_51941180724m1080.mp4
File Size : 2578.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:47:49
Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream