Missax.com- A Matter of Time-Britney Amber, Kyle Mason

Description:
My friends told me that I married a playboy. Sure-- he had a bit of a wandering eye_was a little flirty with pretty waitresses and if he got a little tipsy at parties_he would dance a little too close to my girlfriends_but I was in love. I had a stepson_Kyle Mason_and I spent a lot of time with him. My husband had to work late_he had to travel often_and Kyle kept me company. I missed my husband when he was away from me_which was more often than not_and I began to feel very close with Kyle. I confess to you_so long as you won_t tell anyone_that I think Kyle_s handsome.. and God knows that I have fantasized that he was my husband. I never acted on these terrible thoughts_but when Kyle went away for college_the thoughts of me and him together were so loud_they were deafening. Kyle_s coming home for the Holiday and we_re going to have a wonderful dinner together_just me_him_and my husband. The next day we_re all going to go to the beach_and maybe even rent a boat!
The day he came I was so excited to see him_my smile stretched from ear to ear. I tried on my bikinis for him. I know this is wrong to wear a two piece in front of my stepson_but there is something about him that makes me feel sexy and young. I received a call from my girlfriend_Whitney_during dinner. She told me she saw my husband leaving a hotel room with another woman. Kyle heard the entire conversation_he held me in his strong arms. I looked up at him_smelling his familiar scent_I felt him pressing into me. I smiles through my tears_I know I should feel sadness because I can never be with a man that cheats_but now I know_I know for certain that Kyle wants me too. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Britney Amber, Kyle Mason
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_amatteroftime_51941190826m1080.mp4
File Size : 2950.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:54:56
Video : AVC, 7 297 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: