Missax.com- Dejà Vu-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe

Description:
What if you made a mistake so terrible that you knew your life would be ruined if you didn_t do something to change it. You prayed to God and asked for an opportunity to make it right_and he answered your prayer_and let you live the same day over and over again_until you righted your wrong? Can you imagine what that mistake would be in your life? I can tell you that for me_it was letting go of quite possibly the most wonderful man in the world.
I was young_a junior in college_when Chad and I started dating. He fell in love with me and I liked him very much. I had never been out of my little town in Nebraska and being in college_in a big city_had me starry eyed. There were so many people to meet_so many men_but Chad was in love with me_he wanted me to be faithful to him. What_s a girl to do? I decided to set him up with my friend_Bridgette_a sweet girl looking for a long-term relationship. Chad was sick when I broke up with him_completely devastated_but we stayed friends. He started dating Bridgette six months after I broke up with him_and she helped him heal his heart.
I was a free woman_with no man to tie me down. I played! I had so much fun tasting all the different flavors of men. I grew tired of playing and started to miss my Chad_but by this time Bridgette and Chad were deep in love.
They started a family together. Chad landed a phenomenal job right out of college and he built a beautiful home for Bridgette. Bridgette worked part time and was a full-time mom to their son. The two were so happy_the type of marriage that would follow a fairytale. I stayed in touch with them_Bridgette is my best friend_but Chad and I were not as close after our break up. It would kill me to be apart from them_and kill me to see them together and in love. My life became a full circle of regret_obsession_and self-loathing for what I wanted to do most: break their stupid perfect relationship up.
I_m not really a religious person_Chad was. He would spend an hour every day devoted to God. He_d read his bible_pray_or practice gratitude meditation. He_s not a religious nut or anything_if you ask him about religion_he_d dismissively tell you he was spiritual. I oftentimes wonder if his life was somehow blessed by God_how else could one man be so perfect? On a stormy Spring night I fell to the floor and sobbed for Chad_feeling completely sorry for my own self-made misery_I contemplated taking my life. I managed to pick myself up on my knees and look out the window_the rain was coming down in sheets_you could barely see the lightening_the sound of the rain hitting my roof_and the tree slapping the window couldn_t drown out my cries. I lifted my arms and begged God for the opportunity to right my wrong. I need to make it right. Please God_let me have my man.
I woke up and the alarm clock read yesterday_s date. The sun was shining through the window just as it was yesterday morning. I turned on the TV_yesterday_s news was playing. It was the first day of my second chance_there would have been a lot more second chances to come_over and over the same day played until I finally won him over.
Watch the story unfold..
Nominated:
AVN Best BG Sex Scene - Ivy Wolfe & Chad White
AVN Best Featurette
Model:
Chad White, Ivy Wolfe
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_dejavu_51941180512m1080.mp4
File Size : 2511.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080