Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 2-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
I_ve always wanted a girl that was crazy about me_but my girlfriend_Cherie is taking that to a whole new level. She knocks on my door and I was surprised to see her. Did I ever give her the address to my step-mom_s house? How does she know where I live? These thoughts run through my mind as she invites herself in. My step-mom is coming home in a couple hours and she used to hate it when I would bring friends over unannounced. I try to be polite and make a little casual conversation with her about the house that I grew up in_but she wanted to take a tour.
I hear myself stutter and I try to pull it together. I always stutter when I get nervous_oh of course. but maybe another day? Perfect_I kept it simple! Cherie turned her back to me and walked towards the hallway to my step-mother_s bedroom.
Oh I have plenty of time.. Is this your mom_s bedroom?
Yeah. She notices if I go in there_I don_t know how she does it. I hope Cherie takes the hint but she walks through the door and plops down on my step-mother_s perfectly made bed. My step-mom_s the type to iron her sheets_place the pillows just so_she_s a total neat freak. I cringe as I see Cherie_s bring her stilleto heels on my mother_s brushed satin duvet cover.
Eww.. pink, she sneers and shrugs_I guess most women love pink. Her eyes glance towards me_can she tell I am having a total panic attack? The bed is comfortable though, she shimmies her body under the covers.
Woah.. hey!
Cherie sits up on her knees_she pulls my body next to hers. Her perfect breasts pressed against my chest_her warm breath whispering in my ear_have you ever fucked in your parents bed?
I stutter_again.. I am so nervous_but so turned on_no.. of course not
It_s so naughty_so hot. Let me show you.
I can_t believe Cherie. Weren_t older women supposed to be mature and elegant? She wants to fuck me like some 18 year old hormonal teenager in my step-mom_s bed? What_s into you lately?!
She kisses me and all the frustration I had towards her melts away. She is a goddess.
Cherie purrs_I always wanted to turn a good boy bad
I laugh_she has me. I_m totally her_s.
She looks at me with hunger_Take off my clothes_fuck me like a dirty whore on your mother_s bed.

Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_letthemtalk2_51941180405m1080.mp4
File Size : 2641.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:49:04
Video : AVC, 7 316 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream