Fakehub.com- Short Haired Brunette Swallows Up A Big Dick-James*, Koko De Mal

Description:
Maria (38 mins) I could tell straight away that Maria wanted to be in the fashion industry becaseu she had the model look with the short haircut and trendy clothes... Maria didn_t speak any English which was proving to be quite difficult_I had to use my resources and get one of my angels to translte the interview over the phone.. A little bit unorthordox but hey a man_s got to do what a man_s got to do... She wanted to do shoot for magazines and stuff... her passion was being the model in photographs... She didn_t have a job which was ideal she was hoping to find work with me and I told her that if she did what I say she could go far.... I told her about the adult industry and that she could earn lots of money and get famous with her body_she was willing to try... I asked her to take her clothes off and started taking photos of her and_fair play_she knew what she was doing... She was doing all the sexy poses for the camera. I told her to lean back on the sofa and start playing with herself.... I then swooped over and started rubbing her up... Soon enough she was gobbling my cock and stroking my balls. It didn_t take long before I was bending my salami into her and she was moaning with delight_I finished off my juicing all over her tight young stomach... Oh glorious day!
Model:
James*, Koko De Mal
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1371.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:38:05
Video : AVC, 4 889 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: