Fakehub.com- Brunette Takes A Hot Cumshot In Front Of Her Boyfriend-James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts

Description:
Zienab _amp; Devi (41 mins) I was a little bit confused when these two walked through my door_I thought maybe I bit off more than I can chew. I received an email from them asking if they could work as a couple in the adult industry. The guy didn_t understand much English so he was just sitting there wondering what we were talking about. To be honest I didn_t know how this one was going to pan out because I thought that Zienab_s boyfriend would be jealous of me fucking his girlfriend in front of him... It turns out though_that he likes watching his girlfriend getting fucked by other men. He gets off on it. So I asked them to do a bit of sensual kissing and oral sex before I came in and started fucking her in front of her boyfriend. It felt a bit weird at first having him sitting so close to us watching me pound his girlfriend harder than he ever could. I did feel like I was stealing something from him so I thought I_d pour the guy a beer... He was loving it and he even had his cock out wanking over us. I soon forgot all about him and when I felt my spunk rising jizzed all over his girlfriends pretty face... It was a casting to remember that_s for sure.
Model:
James*, Goldy Brown, Devi Parts
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1492.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:41:11
Video : AVC, 4 921 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: