Kink.com- Reaping of Ruby-Ruby Reaper

Description:
Date: January 14_2011

With: Ruby Reaper
Director:Orlando

Big tits_glasses and tats; all the motivation I need to sexually demolish her innocence. Ruby is bent over backwards. It_s only a matter of time before ripping off her top to present those supple silky breasts. Her pink puffy pussy is yearning for attention_but not until she begins to suffer from the position. I lock a dick and vibe into her deep and hard_and watch this suffering sweet thing cum. Using the plastic wrap_I smother her face to heighten her orgasms until her back can_t take any more.
Fastened to the box and barred at the mouth_her cunt and inner thighs are on display. Her tits are cinched tight with rubber bands creating a pair of pulsing fleshy bulbs. Ruby makes the mistake of sharing her weakness for canes. The cane is the first thing I go for. Cane on the sensitive thighs_cane on the pussy_cane on her pressurized tits. That is just the beginning. I clamp her pussy lips to keep her pussy spread open_then fuck her with a steel dildo that had been iced for several hours. Ruby rips off the clamps chasing after her orgasms.
I finish Ruby off with an inverted suspension. Tits are clamped into a tight squeeze. Arms belted back into a strappado and tied to an ass hook for good measure. Some effective whipping gets her moving around_tugging on that hook_creating an upside down song and dance. Sweet sounds of suffering should be accompanied by the terrorized cry of a cattle prod victim_only to be harmonized with her orgasmic boasts.
Model:
Ruby Reaper
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 11395_RubyReaper.mp4
File Size : 1289.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:37
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: