Kink_com- Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold-Lea Lexis, Wolf Hudson, Cameron Kincade

Description:
Date: April 17_2013

With: Lea Lexis_Wolf Hudson_Cameron Kincade
Director:Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid pre interview requests to see Cameron Kincade_s cock before we even start shooting. Apparently she won_t shoot with a man that has anything less than 7 inches. Unfortunately she doesn_t tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least_Mistress Lea was extremely disappointed. I can_t blame her_Cameron has such a small pathetic little worm that it is probably the smallest we have ever witnessed on Divine Bitches. A shoot that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot_satisfy Lea and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Cameron_s big day where he thought he was going to get to fuck Lea turns into cuckold horror! He_s whipped_spanked_put in chastity_humiliated made to suck Mistress Lea_s bull_s cock. CBT and made to watch and lick up the sex she has with her bull and takes a load of cum in his face at the hand of his now satisfied Mistress!
Model:
Lea Lexis, Wolf Hudson, Cameron Kincade
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 29661_Lea.mp4
File Size : 2307.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:02:54
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: