Clubdom.com- Mopped up

Description:
Carmen has been hired as a trainer at the gym. She shows up for her first day of work, eager to get started. The gym manager is appalled to learn that the owner has hired a woman. The chauvinistic manager tells Carmen that she_ll have to start out cleaning the gym and prove herself to him first. Carmen is having none of that. She tells the manager to put his gloves on. She_ll prove herself right now. The manager laughs. He_ll let the little girl embarrass herself. Boy, is he in for a surprise. Carmen nails the guy. She locks his head between her thighs and squeezes so tight that he can_t breath and has to tap out. He gets in a few good moves but Carmen turns it around and pins him with her strong legs ever time. When Carmen has finally exhausted this smack talking jerk, she pins him down, pulls off her shorts and sits on his face with her bare pussy. You want me to mop around here? I will start with your face! Carmen rides the humiliated manager_s face until it is drenched with her cum. Do you like the smell of my ass? Carmen laughs, knowing she is soaked with sweat. Carmen stands up and informs the manager that she_ll be back tomorrow to start her day as a trainer. If he is lucky, she won_t tell anyone about how he got beat up by a girl. Oh yeah, Carmen says, Better grab a mop and get to work on the floor. as she walks out.
Model:
girls, beautiful girl, teens, boy
Studio:
Clubdom.com
Info:
File Name : cd_s08_carmen_mopped_up.mp4
File Size : 1942.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:07
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: