Blowpass.com- Carmen Kinsley

Description:
As promised, Carmen Kinsley is baaaack We get to feast our eyes on her big, plump, juicy ass, once again I think 1000Facials was saving this one in the vault \_cause after Carmen\_s awe-inspiring performance last time on the site, we all wanted to see her give some more head But, you CAN have too much of a sexxxy thing so, 1000Facials is thoughtfully rationing her scenes so all you guys\_ cocks don\_t explode from Carmen\_s perfection I mean, the response I see on this chick is just amazing We can all clearly tell that Carmen loves to suck dick due to her enthusiasm and hand-mouth technique She simply does not leave an inch of that Cock un-licked This beautiful babe\_s pussy probably gets all nice and wet after she\_s had a cock in her mouth for 15 minutes I know blowjobs are the best way to get my pussy dripping Alright, I know you all were anxiously awaiting her return so I\_m going to quit yammering. Sit back, relax, hold on to your hard-on and get ready for Carmen to do all the work to make you jizz --- Better to give than receive is what I always say, **Neecie**
Model:
Carmen Kinsley, Jack H
Studio:
Blowpass.com
Info:
File Name : 14274_01_med.mp4
File Size : 184.12 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:56

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ve0zq1lwsi2x