Ftvgirls.com- Sexy When Wet

Description:
The photographer said I look sexy in black, but for some reason I_m not as much into the lingerie I brought. I got it from Victoria_s Secret while I was staying in Phoenix. I_m pretty picky at times but at least the photographer does help boost my self confidence. He was all about the lingerie. I like my breasts over my rear. They_re really firm. Guys and girls will always say how firm they are sort of like implants. I_d like them bigger but its a decent tradeoff having them firm like this. I know that when I_m 30 they_ll still be nice and round. I think my areolas are a little too big? Speaking of BIG, look at that toy I_m using This wasn_t my first choice. Even so, I came to love it. There isn_t any guy I_ve experienced a member that big so it was somewhat overwhelming. But like the pink toy its got a vibrator inside of it and its what I need to orgasm. It took longer for me the second time because I usually orgasm only once in a day. No doubt I enjoyed it just the same. I did get pretty tired and sleepy and kept wanting to yawn. The heat doesn_t help with that I also enjoy water and I had no problem getting into the pool with my dress on as the photographer requested of me. Some of those pool photos are probably my favorites. I want some comp cards made with pictures taken from this day. The weather seemed so chilly after I got out of the pool Maybe its why they call it dry heat. Personally I can_t stand the cold weather and I wouldn_t want to leave Florida for a place like New Jersey. I hope you enjoyed my visit
Model:
Renna
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : renna-00002977-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 54.39 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:06:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:renna-00002977-01-480p.mp4 - 54.4 MB
UbiqFile:renna-00002977-02-480p.mp4 - 70.2 MB