pbp-ma.playboy.com- Lane Elizabeth in Playboy Mexico

Description:
International model, Lane Elizabeth knows what she wants and isnt afraid to speak her mind. Capability rules I dont care how big it is, if you dont know how to use it, its of no use, she says with a confident smile. You may recognize Lane from her time on Playboy Plus a few yea rs back, but this time around, shes bringing all her devoted fans a fresh, new, and a little wet set from her spread in Playboy Mexico. Lanes figure is perfectly slender and curvy in all the right places. Get a good look at her bronzed, glowing skin, as the light hits her waist, round breasts, hourglass hips and plump booty. When we asked Lane what her favorite part of her body was, she mentioned her dark brown, beautiful locks. Im hilarious, but my best feature is my hair, just because Im one of the only girls that have hair this long thats not extensions, she says. If youre wondering how to woo this model, good conversation and a sweet tooth can go a long way. A good date is somewhere quiet. I like somewhere where I can get to know the person, she says. Really good desserts is key Im easy to please Indulge in the sweet, funny and beautiful international model, Lane Elizabeth, right here only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Lane Elizabeth
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:19613_zip.zip