pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jeana Turner is Gorgeous in Garters

Description:
Sexy in black, sheer lingerie with thigh-high stockings is Cybergirl Jeana Turner on set with photographer Holly Randall. I am mixed with black, white, Native-American, Filipino, Cuban and Creole I am transitioning to veganism and I love all animals. With a soft spot for cats and a passion fo r art, the exotic brunette struts over to the couch in her black pumps where her lingerie and garter belt come off and its game on. Im a professional model and ballet dancer so Im very flexible, says the tattooed Asian-American as she lowers her all-natural body into a split. Im looking for a man who can handle my crazy ass. He has to be sexy, comfortable in his own skin and he has to be good with his hands Looking for a man with hands strong enough to handle her curves-especially her butt-Jeana promises to give him a special treat. I am very much a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but you take that all off and there is a booty you would have never imagined, she confidently states. I take pride in my curves. Take pride in Cybergirl Jeana Turner and her best asset, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Jeana Turner
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12316_1080.mp4
File Size : 404.27 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19305_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: