Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 61 - BBC

Description:
This week when I was traveling I got to see my good friend. It had been a while so I was very excited to have his hard black cock inside me again I started off by giving him a little dance and strip tease and then got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I just love sucking on it It feels so good in my mouth and his balls are so nice and tight. I made sure to suck and lick those too I then stroked and teased his cock with my fingers before straddling him and sliding my pussy down on his cock. It was so hard and felt amazing Then I turned around and bent over so he could see and feel my ass. He loves to play with it I wanted to taste my pussy juice so I got back down on my knees and licked and sucked on him. I spit on his cock and put it between my tits and let him fuck them. I then laid back on the couch and spread my legs. I teased him first by rubbing and playing with my pussy before letting him fuck me again. He pound my pussy real good and deep while my legs were over my head. He couldnt hold back anymore and shot his big load inside me. I dug fingers in my pussy and got some out to taste and eat.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-mar20wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 370.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar20week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: