pbp-ma.playboy.com- Ashleigh Hannah in Cool Down

Description:
Ashleigh Hannah is your Cybergirl of the Month for September 2015, and shes cooling it poolside in this hot set from photographer Holly Randall. If Ashleigh could choose one word to describe her Playboy journey thus far, itd be whirlwind-less than a month after her debut, the all-natur al beauty has become CGOM. That has to be some kind of record. Being Cybergirl of the Month means so much to me, says Ashleigh. I love to travel, and Im hungry for adventure-I have that and so much more with Playboy Plus. Im excited to continue to work with the company, and maybe even become Cybergirl of the Year Slipping out of her bikini, Ashleigh takes a midday dip in the nude, not shy at all about showing off her considerable assets. Aussie girls are very friendly, she advises. We practically live at the beach, so we spend half our lives wearing little more than a bikini. Im definitely not shy about posing nude Go for a dip with our drop-dead gorgeous Cybergirl of the Month, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Ashleigh Hannah
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 11721_1080.mp4
File Size : 924.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:17475_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: