pbp-ma.playboy.com- July Miller in Sweat it Out

Description:
Sweat it out with beautiful Newcomer, July Miller in this fun pictorial with the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Doing what she loves the most, this self-proclaimed fitness-addict goes for a run in nothing but a sports bra and spandex shorts. Along the way, she decides to take a little break to get to know all her new Playboy Plus fans. With a slender, athletic build and all natural curves, July has a body and spirit that is totally irresistible. My passion is to be the best version of me, she begins. As cheesy as that sounds, thats what I find myself working towards every day-its my motivation to get out of bed in the morning, and the reason I can sleep well at night. Doing just that, its only a matter of time before this lovely model is at the top f the hill, totally nude. When it comes to men, she looks for a guy who is also into fitness. My biggest turn on is athleticism, she tells us. My biggest turn off is when a hot guy knows hes hot. Stick around and get to know more about the lovely July, as more pictorials come out, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
July Miller
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : July_Miller_Sweat_it_Out_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p_vide o.mp4
File Size : 161.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:39415.zip

Download VIDEO: