Nerdpervert.com- Holli Ronson - Typing test

Description:
I wish all job interviews was like this. I was advertising for a job at the studio I was working at, needing a receptionist to answer the phones. Actually I just showed up to the studio, fucked the girl and walked out. But I thought it would be a great way to get girls in to interview them on camera (for my interview notes) and see if I could get anything out of them. Now I was in full swing putting all my con ideas into practise. It may of been a while back this but I was starting be be very successful at conning girls into fucking and sucking me on camera and if it wasn_t for these early day trials then Nerd Pervert wouldnt exist today. So this was the first interview day, I told Holli that I had seen some other girls already to seem more important, I hadnt and I thought it might help the con if she thought that others were already in for the job too. We did a typing test, she was actually quite fast but I lied and said she was ok but not as fast as I would like, see what I did there? Making myself sound like the expert? I said that she wasnt up to scratch and that I could find better? We did two phone tests to make it look like I was testing her for telephone manners but really what I was really doing was building up to the second phone test. How would she deal with a pervy phone call, or thats what I was telling her. What I was really doing it for was if she could be a dirty bitch on the phone it gave me a better idea of if I could get something out of her or not. Well lets just say it worked out beautifully, she started talking dirty back. Just as I was planning on making my move on her she came out with it. I said I would let her know about the job and she said she really needs the job and she would suck my dick if I gave her the job. Well who am I to argue with that right? You should see what she is wearing under neath her office outfit almost as if she planned this if a guy was interviewing her, but hey it made my life easier. She had a bra on with holes poking out showing her nipples and crotchless panties on, now that is the dogs fucking bollocks. She got on her knees got my cock out and started sucking on it, all so I would give her the job. She was that cock greedy that she was gagging on my cock, making her eyes water and her makeup was running, she was a true slut then. I fucked her mouth and told her that cumming in a girls mouth really turned me on. It was funny because she said that she would like that, like the fucking job more like. Still I shot my load in her mouth and it was a big one too, it shot to the back of her throat and she downed it like a good little slut. I told her Id let her know about the job, yeah right, sucker she fell for it. I am on my way to being a true nerd pervert in this archived scene.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : Hollironson_typingtest_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 651.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:34:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Hollironson_typingtest_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4