pbp-ma.playboy.com- Vera Dimova in Playboy Netherlands

Description:
From the streets of Holland to the beaches of Mexico, Dutch beauty Vera Dimova is Playboy Mexicos Playmate of the Month for June 2013, and its not hard to see why that is. The petite blonde is in tune with her body-she knows what her figure wants and what it needs to be happy. I think the re is no better way to know your body than to masturbate, says the busty model as she lays on the Mexican beach set of photographers Rene de Haan and Patrick Kaas. Besides modeling, Im a fan of working out. Perhaps it is the most similar to sex. When I go to the gym, my body emits a brutal amount of serotonin I feel I go crazy. Driving men wild with lust, Vera knows how work her petite figure when she wants something, and what she wants most is a man who can be creative in bed without being cheesy. I_ve never been very romantic per se. I dont chase the idea of flowers, candles and soft music, explains the beauty from the Netherlands. I would love to have sex with Rob Zombie. I think hes a pretty creative guy. If hes anything like in his films, then wow Rock stars and Playmates are a match made in Playboy heaven.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:18858_zip.zip