pbp-ma.playboy.com- Ivy Jones in Golden Girl

Description:
Hi, Im Ivy Jones, says our petite Cybergirl from Portland, Oregon, Im on set today with Holly Randall shooting for Playboy Plus. Looking like a sexy siren in her blue ombre dress complete with gold-colored heels, the busty beauty with the long blonde hair gushed over how beautiful she feels every time shes on a Playboy Plus set. The first time I ever posed nude was for a friend of mine from college whos an amazing photographer. He took some lingerie pictures of me, and I decided I wanted him to take some nude while we were at it, recalls the archaeology major with the golden-blonde hair. It felt so liberating and empowering to be in front of a camera completely naked. I had so much fun with it that I never really stopped nude modeling. With no plan to stop insight, Ivy is excited to finally call herself a Playboy Plus model. I have always wanted to pose for Playboy exclaims our Cybergirl. I love that Playboy stands for womens confidence and sexuality. Make Ivy Jones your golden girl, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Ivy Jones
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12148_1080.mp4
File Size : 367.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:18897_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: