Hotwiferio.com- BIRTHDAY FACIAL

Description:
Today was my birthday so I got all dressed up to go out with Tommy. He made some plans for us to go out to dinner and a show downtown. He came home from work and brought me flowers which always turns me on. Then he saw what I was wearing and instantly got turned on. He loves it when I go out on the town dressed like a little whore. And I love getting lots of attention from other men. We had some time to kill before we had to leave for diner so he pulled out his hard cock and made me stroke it. He knows I love having a hard cock in my hand. Then he started kissing me softly and pulling out my big tits so he could fondle them. We made out for a long time while he caressed my body. Next thing I know he lifted up my dress and started tearing down my panties so he could see my neatly trimmed pussy. Then a sat on the kitchen counter while he stroked his cock and fingered my pussy. I love it when a man fills up my pussy so I told Tommy to stick all of his fingers in my pussy until it was completely full. I almost came but I wanted to play with his dick first so I sat down and jerked off his cock real good. He likes making me sit down and stroke his cock while I have my legs spread open so that everyone can get a good view of my pretty pussy. Then he made me bend over, suck on his cock and spread my ass apart so that everyone could get a good view of my ass too. Every time I spread my ass like that I always fantasize and wish that Tommy would surprise me and have somebody come up from behind me and start eating my ass out real good. I was really horny today and I needed a cock inside me so bad and I had to make sure that before Tommy shot his load that I got fucked good so I made him sit down so I could sit on his dick and ride it. I bounced up and down on his cock until my legs were sore. Then I wrapped my legs and arms around him while he fucked me standing up. I love getting fucked in that position. I always get penetrated the best getting fucked like that. I guess he likes it too because he got so turned on that he couldn_t hold his cum in any longer and the next thing I knew he pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot all of his hot cum right in my eye. I was so turned on all night after that. I just love it when a man shoots a big load of cum all over my face. Then I got undressed, cleaned up a little bit, got dressed again and went out to dinner. My eye was red all night long from all that cum. I_m sure that everyone in the restaurant probably thought that I had pink eye.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 204.54 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:30:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: