Hotwiferio.com- LET ME JERK YOU OFF

Description:
Today I walked into the bathroom and Edward was in the shower jerking off. When I opened the shower curtain I asked him what he was doing. He didn_t answer so I asked him why he was jerking off. He told me he was thinking of me while stroking his dick. I smiled and said you know you can always come to me when your horny. I love making you cum He smiled when I said that and I got him to come out of the shower. I dried him off a little and then I started making out with him. I felt his hard dick in my hand and began stroking it while kissing him. It felt so nice and hard and it got me so excited. I got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum on my lips. Hmmm, I love playing with a young dick I kept sucking on him and taking it deep inside my throat. I then had him sit on the toilet so I could straddle and slide down onto his dick. His dick felt so good in my pussy I rode it good and hard while making out with him until I came. I then had him lay on the floor so I could get on top of him again. I fucked him really good I knew he was going to cum soon so I had him stand up so I could jerk his dick off into my mouth. I got the biggest load out of him yet It tasted so sweet
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 552.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: