Humiliationpov.com- Ewww, You Came Already-Premature Ejaculators Shame

Description:
The Mistress B
I know your type, I know your secret. Youre a premature ejaculator. You can barely last for thirty seconds. Thats gotta be so embarrassing and humiliating for you. Do you feel bad about it? Well you should Its pitiful. And its not even just when youre with a woman, its even when youre here with me, pumping away. Ill bet youre already at the edge. Have some fucking control But you cant can you? Pumping away furiously and youre already at the edge and Ive just started this video. That is so pathetic. Youre so pathetic.
And if you cum before the end of this video, your punishment is going to be to keep stroking and stroking. I know its sensitive. I know its almost painful, but Im still talking so dont you dare let that premature ejaculating rude little dick interrupt me by cumming. If you cant make it then just stop stroking. But thats not really possible when youre with a woman now is it?
Even if you get to stick your pathetic dick inside of a woman you cum in less than a minute, leaving her completely unsatisfied. Shes in utter disbelief. Who the fuck cums that fast? And then you have to apologize and you feel foolish. Maybe you should keep a dildo with you so you can fuck her with that and actually bring her some pleasure. A hard piece of plastic has to finish the job that you couldnt Because youre a premature ejaculating little bitch. You shouldnt date at all. You have a premature ejaculating little dick. How are you going to satisfy anyone?
You go out with women knowing full well that you cant fuck. Youre a fucking deceitful liar Youre tricking these women. You cant be dating, you cant be fucking. You know the truth, you know your penis is not going to be able to perform. You hope that you will last, but you cant You always squirt before youre supposed to.
Ill bet you came already. Youre pathetic. Even jerking off to a video making fun of men like you makes you cum in two seconds. Well, keep going, I want to see how many times that premature ejaculating dick can cum for me. I want you to produce a whole big puddle of shame.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mbpe-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 237.65 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mbpe-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mbpe-wmvhd.wmv