Humiliationpov.com- Mindfucked Cuckold Piggy Loser (Part 1)

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
Hey loser, are you excited to hear about my date? Yea I figured you were, my little cuck. Dont worry, Im going to give you all the details, I know you live for this. I love touching his big cock, its a shame you dont have one. Youre stuck with that puny little thing. Its pathetic just like you are. I only fuck my boyfriends huge throbbing cock. And you get to pay for the whole thing. You pay for our date, and then we laugh as we fuck on your dime. I love knowing that youre going to pay for the sheets on the bed that we fuck on. And you love that too, dont you cucky? And if youre lucky, Ill let you lick my boyfriends cum off the sheets that you paid for with your dirty little pig mouth.
Thats what you are, a little cuck pig. Look at how pathetic you are for me. I want to see you oink with your wallet out. Every last fucking dollar of yours is for me, your Goddess. I get everything I want. You cant resist me. You love how I treat you. You need this. I fuck with your head, your cock and your wallet, and you beg me for more. You need me, and I dont give a fuck about you. Youre just a stupid cuck, easily replaceable. And you know this so you will do whatever it takes just so I continue to abuse you.
You and your little dick are completely inadequate. You dont compare to my boyfriends big cock, you are nothing to us. Nothing. Youre an inadequate cuckold piggy loser with a tiny fucking penis. You cant please anyone with that thing, so you live to serve. You live to serve and worship my boyfriend and I. You work to pay us. Were going out on another date tomorrow and youre going to pay. Why would he pay? Little fucking freaks like you with little fucking dicks pay for us to have fun. Youre just a little dick loser..
But Im only beginning to get inside your head and mindfuck you..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kcpart1-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 288.65 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kcpart1-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:kcpart1-wmvhd.wmv