Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Neighbor Manipulates Married Perv

Description:
Princess Kelly Sunshine
Hey, its your neighbor, Kelly. I was just outside helping your wife do some gardening. I just came in for a glass of water, but before you get it for me, can I ask you something? Well, like, I just got this dress, and all the boys at school say they like it, but I was kinda wanting the opinion of a man. Do you like it? It looks good, doesnt it? You dont think it looks to short? I mean like when I bend over does my ass show? Oopsy, um yeah, it does a bit.
Oh whats wrong? You look nervous. I know Im way hotter than your old wife. Its kinda fun seeing you get a bit uncomfortable. Im sure its been a long time since youve seen a hot, young ass like mine. I know your wifes ass doesnt look like this. Ive seen you peeking out your window at me. Dont think I havent. I know that I turn you on. Youre so pathetic you cant even hide it. Youre hard in your pants LOL
Awww its ok, I can see that stupid look in your eyes. Youd do anything for me. So why dont you pull that cock out and start stroking it. Dont worry, your wife is quite busy outside. And isnt it fun to be risky? I know that turns you on. You love being told what to do by a hot, young brat while your wife is just a few feet away. I know you want to and youre gonna do what I say, because if you dont, Im gonna scream and tell your wife that you forced yourself on me. Youre under my control now.
Now stroke your cock for me. Good boy. Look how hard you are for me. Cuz you love being told what to do. Stroke it faster for me. Dont stop. If you stop Im gonna scream, LOL I already know you jerk to me all the time, I mean, who wouldnt? LOL Ive seen you stare at me as I sun bathe in my bikinis. Youre a pervert.
Youre gonna stroke it and youre gonna cum for me because your dick belongs to me now. Look at how pathetic you are, you desperately need to be told what to do and I dont give a fuck that your wife is right outside. You dont even want her, you want me. I want you to admit that to yourself. And you know how I know? Because I can see your cock throbbing for me.
You are gonna blow your load for me while your wife is just a few feet away. She could walk in at any moment, but thats half the fun. How would you explain that? I dont give a fuck what happens to you, I dont give a fuck about your marriage. All I can about is using you and humiliating you for my benefit and amusement LOL You are such a fucking pervert
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kellywrecker-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 274.96 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kellywrecker-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:kellywrecker-wmvhd.wmv