Humiliationpov.com- Worship Me As I Decide Your Fate Little Man

Description:
Goddess Jolene
This was filmed in super HD on a Gopro with a wide angle lens providing an unparalleled Giantess experience
How does it feel to be underneath and subjected a giant Goddess? You belong to me you tiny, little, pathetic man. And youll do everything I ask of you, otherwise youll have to pay the consequences. Which just might be being smushed like a bug. That would be so easy to do and I like smashing things that dont obey me. So youd better obey, just so you can stay alive. I am your giant, tall Goddess, and you are my tiny, puny, little man. I have your life in my hands and under my feet.
So first I want you to worship my giant feet. I want you to rub and lick your Goddesss feet and just maybe Ill spare your life. You look so small down there. You look too tiny and pathetic for me, I dont know if Im going to keep you around. Wouldnt it be nice to d..e. underneath my giant ass? Would you like me to sit on you?
Or maybe I could pick you up with my giant hand because youre so little and tiny and I could shmush you like a bug in between my giant fingers and squeeze the life out of you. It would be so easy. I could wash my hands and be rid of you. Or maybe Ill take my giant foot and step on your puny, pathetic tiny little body. Youre a little tiny pest. So obey me or d..e. I just dont know which way I want to k..l.l you yet. So keep worshiping me as I decide your fate.
Youre so weak and small that no matter what I decide, I wouldnt even feel it. So what will you do for me so I dont smash you? Theres no way you can escape me. No one will even notice that youre gone.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : jolenegiant-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 251.28 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jolenegiant-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:jolenegiant-wmvhd.wmv