Humiliationpov.com- Loser Cuckold Husband Totally Addicted To Your Perfect Wife

Description:
Alternative Title: Youre So Lucky I Married You To Let You Lick My Heels Clean
Princess Kaylynn
Honey, I just got home from work and like the bottoms of my heels are fucking disgusting. And I think today, Im going to teach you how to lick my heels properly so theyre nice and fucking clean. I wanna see you lick them all over. You see I married you because youll do whatever I say. I mean just look at you, on your knees licking your wifes heels like a good husband. And I love it, Im so spoiled in every way. My husband lives to worship me. I am perfection.
Oh look, a text message, must be my boyfriend. You know Im too perfect to just be with you. You are here to serve and please me. I love texting with my bf while you lick my heels. Stupid idiot husband. You love me. You worship my perfect body. Look at my perfect legs, theyre so intoxicating. You married me so you could give me everything, so I could just take it out of your wallet, I dont even have to ask anymore. Be careful, dont lick the fabric, I dont want you to fuck up my new heels that I paid for with your credit card.
Do you want to lick them while you stare at my ass? I know you do. Lick my perfect heels while you stare at my perfect ass. Suck on the heel and just look up at me as I tease you. I know you love that. Get the bottoms honey. Awww what a good hubby cuck you are. I love being your spoiled wife. Im entirely too perfect for you. Youre so lucky I married you to let you lick my perfect heels clean.
I know youre enjoying the view down there, my perfect ass is making your cock twitch in your pants. If youre lucky I might let you watch me have sex later. Would you like that, cucky hubby? Keep licking and kiss my ass You will always be addicted, wont you? Even if I left you Id always be in your mind. Perfection has a price, I know I deserve it all. And youre my little loser fucking husband. Totally fucking addicted to your perfect wife. And all I want is big, hard cock and you dont have that
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cuckoldkaylynn-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 319.21 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cuckoldkaylynn-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:cuckoldkaylynn-wmvhd.wmv