Humiliationpov.com- Memorize My Flawless Perfection

Description:
HumiliationPOV welcomes your newest addiction, Princess Mika. Youre so fucked now, losers.
Hey loser you are in for a treat. Do you know why? Because Im going to let you sit there and worship me from head to toe. And I am fucking perfect loser. You are doing to fucking go brainless over my body. But if Im going to let you worship my young, flawless perfection, you are not allowed to touch yourself. I mean why would I let you do that. I wouldnt. Its the price you have to pay to see my perfect body, and I know how badly you want to. You are only allowed to look loser. In fact I want you to memorize every inch of my body so it is forever ingrained in your brain. I know this is going to be the highlight of your day. In fact, I know Im about to become your newest addiction. One look at my body and youll be hooked.
And you understand that this is just the way things are. You dont get to touch when you look at me. You know you dont deserve it. I dont even know if you can handle what Im about to show you loser. Your cock will be fucking twitching in the air uncontrollably. Start worshiping loser, worship everything that you see as I begin to tease you in this lacey lingerie that adorns my body. And although youll never get to touch it, you can tribute it and buy me things that will adorn my body. Thats the only use for you anyway, right?
Look at my body loser. I know your mouth is gaping open as you drool over every inch of my perfect princess body. Im mindfucking you with my body loser and youre completely fucking helpless. But remember, no touching loser. Just continue to worship and savor every moment of this clip.
And now that Ive got you just where I want you, Im going to take off my negligee and youre going to go completely fucking mindless. Wait til you see just how fucking perfect I am. i know what Im doing to you loser. Dont just sit there an ogle me loser, start memorizing, let my curves etch themselves in your brain. Start working for me. Good boy. Dont just sit there and do nothing, memorize this shape, this perfection. I know that Im driving you insane, loser. I know exactly what Im doing. I know how fucking hot I am. And now you do to. Youre going to become an addict for me. I know you want to see more of me, I mean, who wouldnt?
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mikahandsfree-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 219.62 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mikahandsfree-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mikahandsfree-wmvhd.wmv