Hotwiferio.com- BOTANICAL PUSSY FLASH

Description:
TT and I went to the Botanical Gardens today- this was really a fun outing I really love being outdoors with thousands of different plants, and on top of it all I gave TT a really good blow job while we were there It was really risky, but it was well worth it. I love to tease him and make his cock really hard- so I would show him some of my favorite spots or plants that I really like and than I would give him a sneak peek of my pussy. He loves to watch me finger my pussy and than lick the wetness off of my fingers. I always get so turned on when I know there might be someone watching, or that we might get caught at any moment. There are a lot of beautiful spots out there- it_s on about 5 or 6 acres. I found several hidden areas where we could stop and play. I sucked his cock in lots of areas that were shaded or covered by bushes. There was a lot of people around there taking pictures too just not quite the pictures that we were taking Finally we decided to go for it by the bathrooms- there wasn_t anyone around for a while so I got him off there. He shot his cum all over my face- even a few squirts in my eye. I had to wash up good before we went out into the parking lot. I licked the rest off my lips and mouth
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june03wk4clip1.3gp
File Size : 19.69 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june03wk4clip3.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june03wk4clip3.mp4