Humiliationpov.com- My Ass Turns You Into A Dumb Fucking Idiot

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
I am God and you cannot live without me. Youre obsessed with my perfection. You cannot deny how superior I am, you cannot deny the power I have over you. You crave me, you lust after me, you need me.
You cannot live without my perfect ass. You will please me as your God. You keep trying to escape but you cant. Every time you catch a glimpse of my ass you come running back. Youre addicted to my ass and I know it. You can never escape. You need to worship your Gods ass.
Im completely spoiled and you love it. You love that I let you worship me. You are so lucky that I let you worship, you know that I dont have to allow you in my life. You are so lucky that I take even a few moments to let you stare at my perfect ass. You live to serve my ass. You long to be broke and alone for me. You long to drain your wallet to my ass. My ass deserves it all, I deserve it all.
My ass turns you into a dumb fucking idiot. I give you a rush like nothing else in your boring life. The longer you stare at my ass the stupider you become, the more you feel a need to pay. You need to tribute my ass. You can feel it. Should I let you pay, slave? Should I let you spoil my perfect ass? You need it. Nobody fucks with you like I do. Nobody will ever control your mind like I do.
You cant get enough. You cant even escape. Spoil my ass, give it everything it deserves. I am God and you are mine. You are my pathetic ass addicted loser. Look at you, youre a jerking perverted loser and you will never be able escape me. I own you.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaylynnassaddict-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 210.5 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaylynnassaddict-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:kaylynnassaddict-wmvhd.wmv