Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Obedience-Hyp n0 ss

Description:
Mistress T
Breathe and relax. With each exhale, let all of your stress melt away. Nothing else exists in the entire universe, except you and I, in this moment. Focus on my words. Relax. Were going to relax each body part, from your toes to your head. Feel yourself go deeper. Sinking. Feel yourself float
Mindless obedience. No thinking, no decisions. Just obeying, under my complete control. It feels so good. Bringing your hand to your cock, mindlessly, obediently, do as I say. Trust me. You want to give in to me, hand over complete control, like a slave, a zombie, mindlessly giving in to me. Slowly stroking your cock, feeling more aroused than you have ever felt. It feels as if my hand is guiding you, touching you. It is me.. I am here with you, touching your soul, becoming a part of you.
All you want is to mindlessly give up everything to me. Become a part of me. Be owned by me. Be my property. Thats all you want. Stroking. Good boy. And as you feel that orgasm building like a giant wave you cannot stop, know, without a doubt, that when you cum, you will be mine. Mindless obedience, for me to do with you as I please. And that will make you so happy. So you crave it.
Feel it build my jerk zombie. It feels so good to obey. Once you cum there will be no turning back. Irreversible obedience. You need this. You want this. Your cock belongs to me now. Feel the orgasm building. It will feel like nothing else. Your entire body will cum. Feel it, ride that edge, knowing it will seal your fate. You cant stop it now. Feel it release, feel your entire body orgasming, give me everything, give me your cum, give me your soul, complete mindless obedience. You belong to me now and it feels so good. Total bliss.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : misstmindlesseffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 406.49 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:11:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:misstmindlesseffects-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:misstmindlesseffects-wmvhd.wmv