X-art.com- Tiffany_s Tight Ass

Description:
HD Video: With her fashion model body, full lips, penetrating eyes and personality, X-Art exclusive model Tiffany can do anything.&nbspGiven the bond of trust and love that we long have shared with her, Tiffany wanted our subscribers to see her as YOU NEVER HAVE SEEN HER BEFORE.&nbspIt started when Tiffany looked into Brandons eyes and said,I want you to fuck me in my ass-and with our X-Art friends watching&nbspOn the first day on the set, everyone was excited and nervous with anticipation.&nbspAs Tiffany looked into our cameras with a twinkle in her eyes as she sucked Brandons cock, I knew that she really was ready.&nbsp When Tiffany spread her pussy and her cheeks for Brandon, it was like they were fucking for the first time.&nbspThen the moment came.&nbspThe butt plug looks so sexy.&nbsp As Brandon eased his ample cock into Tiffanys tight ass, she gasped in delight.&nbspTiffany spread her cheeks even wider as Brandons cock moved in and out of her back door-first slowly, than faster.&nbsp And deeper.&nbspShe loved it&nbspAnd Tiffany definitely loved us watching.&nbspWait until you see how she shows her appreciation. xoxo Colette&nbsp
Model:
Tiffany
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_tiffany_brandon_tiffanys_tight_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 404.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_tiffany_brandon_tiffanys_tight_ass_1080.mp4