Defloration.tv- Alika Finkova - new photos and video

Description:
Hello there Today I came in for first ever shooting while being a virgin and did two solo videos right away because they fell in love with me and my body How to say I wasnt incredible experience I enjoyed everything from the moment we started talking until the moment when I came in and did the shootings as well as getting an invite to lose my virginity on camera as well Which I have excepted and you will see it soon My story begins somewhere far away in Russia I grew up in a big family with three sisters and two brothers, I should say that it wasnt easy because out of all my sisters I was the one whose body started developing really quickly and its really early age This has caused a lot of problems because my brothers were older than I was and they were always trying to either sneak on me or touch my boobs or in my ass... Read more &gt&gt&gt please or hands on my ties when were sitting eating lunch or dinner and I was always stressing me out a lot But at one point I just gave in and I thought to myself with a home I would feel more safe than my own brothers and so at this one time I was 14 years old and we were sitting watching TV I had a plaid over myself and his hand landed on my ties again which I didnt know is that I was just sitting in my panties and I didnt have my pants on so he got a little bit scared and tried to pull his hand away but I grabbed his hand placed it back there looked at him smiling while we were all sitting there on our huge sofas in the living room and the lights were off because we were watching a cool movie that just came out and my brother look back at me and he saw it in my eyes that I want something more I placed his hand in hunt my pussy through my panties and he started rubbing it and I placed my hand on his cock which was perfectly timed because my parents thought that I was shivering because it was cold and they brought an extra huge cover and placed it all over me and then also landed on to my brother and this way nobody could even suspect what was going on under the sheets.. we used it to our advantage and we pleasured each other during the whole movie so much that almost gave in completely and lost track that my whole family was sitting there and almost had a strong orgasm in front of everyone but I didnt because I knew that after this they will probably ask my brother to move out and I didnt want that I wanted to have as much of sexual pleasures as I could and learned a lot about sex and the way its happening Of course with him never had sex and he wont let me do it with him or anyone else with the family he told me that eventually I have to grow up and do it with someone that I will love which didnt turn out exactly the way he told me but I did learn a lot from him and when I finally turned 18 and contacted defloration studio and came into the shooting I was already very experienced but mostly and stuff that I heard from my brother explaining to me And so our shooting started finally when I reached Moscow from my hometown which took me three days by train, it was very pleasant except probably for the room that I was in and was all red and a little bit irritating for my eyes but having this cool experience posing turning around doing different poses laying down showing my pussy and hymen on camera it was super cool and then we even did the second shooting the same day But this one was in the other room which they had in their studio and it was white and way better looking than the first one and very well designed but I will let you know more about this later Or well should I do it now?
All right Im gonna tell you, I could choose the l lingerie for the shooting myself and I was also showing my pussy and hymen on the camera on the shooting and the poses I chose them myself, since I was very sexually active with my own self and I love to masturbate in many different positions which makes it more pleasurable and interesting I showed them what I can do Is one super smooth like I told you they fell in love with me and the person I was as well as my body so they invited me me if you losing my virginity and their studio with super professional actor and without hesitation I agreed to it and never regretted it Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : finkova2hd.mp4
File Size : 821.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:alika_finkova2.zip

Download VIDEO: