Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hello Everyone Damnation is been hot down here It was 110 yesterday, my nipples couldn_t get hard if my life depended on it Had a little fun this week at a nudists convention. You know, I have to have a bit of fun while Hubby_s away, don_t I -) It was so freaking hot out that I couldn_t even get down to the pool, I would have been a puddle of goo (before the scene, as opposed to the end of it I LOVE the shot glass scenes as I_ve said in the past. Something so damned slutty about jerking a cumming penis into a cup and then swallowing my bounty. If there ever was a woman that got off watching a climaxing penis it is I, LOL. I love the power and control that I have over a guy and take it as a personal challenge to see how much semen I can get him to produce. I_ve had pretty good luck in my life getting good results Take care all, see you next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : shotpop01.mp4
File Size : 47.59 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:shotpop01.mp4