Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hey all Here_s another clip from the lost archives section that we didn_t plan on posting.. I really screwed up the cumshot as his load blasted into my mouth unexpectedly and made me almost lose it He hadn_t climaxed in several days and had me do a no hands finale, with his cock just sitting between my lips as it was ejaculating. I could literally feel his cock just pumping his thick sperm into my mouth (I had my hands on his balls also, and they were working as well) Well, I did recover nicely, thank you very much I_d like to see one of you guys take one of Hubby_s loads without gagging, LOL It_s not that I don_t like the taste of sperm, but sometimes his cum is so freakin thick that it sticks in my throat like a wriggling oyster (how many cocks just went limp with that image in mind). Well, this wasn_t one of my favorite scenes (though I did have a nice orgasm as I remember) What in the hell was I thinking wearing those black socks, LOL? Have fun, see ya next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : tryout01.mp4
File Size : 55.95 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tryout01.mp4