Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Happy Valentine_s Day everyone This week I got to wear my little Geisha outfit that I bought quite awhile back. I liked the way it looked, but damn it got hot in that latex thing There is something about wearing a blindfold that really gets me going. Not sure if it_s a fucking a stranger type thing that_s going on in my mind, or maybe a bit of being completely under a guy_s control that gets me as horny as hell. I keep wondering if maybe someday Hubby_s going to have some hung stand-in come popping out when I_m not expecting it He_s such a perv I_m sure he_d love to watch me getting banged not realizing it wasn_t him, LOL. There is also something very erotic about having him jerk off onto my face with the mask on. My fantasy would be to have about 5 heavy cumming males all standing around me jerking off and coming on my face. Now that would be nasty My orgasm on tape this week was incredible, I LOVE having the vibrating dildo up inside of my pussy and the smaller one on my clitoris, talk about a monster orgasm Well, have a great Valentine_s Day and do something special for your honey
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : valenweenie01.mp4
File Size : 87.26 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:16:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Download VIDEO: