Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All Well, this week was a change: Going from flashing on the beach to blowing Robby the Robot, LOL As you might be able to tell, Hubby is a major classic Sci-Fi and horror buff. Unfortunately his robots aren_t anatomically correct, or that might just be the last time he would see me I had a guy email a couple of weeks ago complaining that we hadn_t done a straight oral scene in a long time (he thought we were showing too much straight fucking, I guess you can_t please everyone) Anyway, I was in the mood to give Hubby a nice relaxing blowjob, and he hadn_t climaxed in a couple of days so I knew that I would get a really thick mouthful of sperm that would look good on camera. I was right I really get excited from the control that I have over his orgasm when I am blowing him, which gets me very wet (and wanting to fuck, which is a catch-22) I LOVE slowly brining him over the edge, feeling his thick cock starting to buck and pull in my mouth as it begins to spurt it_s thick semen into my mouth. I normally drive my tongue into the slit of his head as he_s cumming, which he says really intensifies his orgasm and actually causes him to cum even more I hope you all like the scene, Hubby ended up fucking me on the couch after we watched the scene on the big screen, what a rush Take care,
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : theaterbj.mp4
File Size : 24.45 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: